Gestalt Principles on Grid

 

Figure Ground


Symmetry 


Similarity 

Proximity

 Alright so we are back with doing Gestalt Proximity but we are doing it on grids this time, honestly, I think I put little effort into the work except maybe the second design, for the First design, I did sort of a "yin-yang" design, I have nothing else to say its quite bland. Anyway for the Second design, I clearly did Symmetry, I even went a little further and used the 'gutter space' as Adobe InDesign calls it to write the word "symmetry", I am quite happy with this design myself. For the Third design, I did Similarity where some of the text in the boxes would be bolded and form a T-shape, you could also consider this as Figure-ground. Finally, for the Fourth design, I did proximity where at least 2 grid spaces would space out all of the text boxes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Society of Illustrators at 128 East 63rd Street, Lexington Avenue, New York, New York, NY 10065 Trip Reflection

300ppi VS 72ppi Resolution