Logo Final Tweaks Reflection


 For my logo tweaks, I decided to play around with the layout of the wordmark and the Tracking in some of the designs. For the colors of my designs, I used the colors of the flags of Vietnam, Cambodia, and the Philippines as an inspiration because this airline is supposed to offer somewhat cheap flights in Southeast Asia, it made sense to use the colors of these flags. Surprisingly, I made 15 + 5 decent designs using the same typeface, Berthold
 Akzidenz-Grotesk. I know it's shocking especially because I too didn't think I wouldn't need to switch over to a different typeface like Gotham or Frutiger for my designs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Society of Illustrators at 128 East 63rd Street, Lexington Avenue, New York, New York, NY 10065 Trip Reflection

Gestalt Principles on Grid

300ppi VS 72ppi Resolution