Block Set Type Reflection

 




So this simple block-type thing was quite easy to make, First, I typed up the words that were assigned to me in the Helvetica LT STD Condensed, Rockwell, and Georiga fonts. Next, I adjusted the size of the individual words so that it would be close to the margins. Third, I adjusted the leading which can be quite hard to do without using a method/dirty trick. I have utilized a method where you make a small selection box, align it to the bottom of the baseline of a word, and then adjust the leading of the word below it so that the top of the cap height of that word aligns with that selection box. I found InDesign quite easy to use due to the fact that I've used similar programs before such as paint.net, Inkscape, and Photopea so most of the shortcuts I already knew before could be applied very easily to InDesign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Society of Illustrators at 128 East 63rd Street, Lexington Avenue, New York, New York, NY 10065 Trip Reflection

Gestalt Principles on Grid

300ppi VS 72ppi Resolution